Saints' Alvin Kamara (concussion) out for remainder of Thursday's game
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara will not return versus the Atlanta Falcons on Monday night after leaving with a concussion.
Kamara took a helmet-to-helmet hit from Deion Jones after making a catch in the first quarter of Monday's game, before heading to the locker room to be further evaluated. He has now been officially ruled out at halftime and Mark Ingram will likely take on a bigger role in the Saints backfield.
Prior to his injury, Kamara totaled 4 touches for 27 yards, totaling 4.2 FanDuel points in Week 14.
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Saints reportedly sign Terrance West to help fill void June 13th, 2018
- Free agent Tim Hightower is participating in Saints minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Terrance West visiting the Saints Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Jamaal Charles visiting with the New Orleans Saints on Wednesday June 12th, 2018