Saints' Marshon Lattimore (ankle) expected to play against Falcons
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore is expected to play Thursday night against the Atlanta Falcons.
Lattimore's missed the last two games with an ankle injury, but he's finally returned to practice and figures to start on Thursday night. He will step back in for replacement P.J. Williams as he bolsters the Saints' defense and stands a tough matchup for Falcons wideout Julio Jones.
In this week's matchup, our models project Lattimore for 2.1 tackles, 0.5 pass defenses and 0.2 interceptions. The Saints' projected 5.1 FanDuel points still rank outside the top-20 options on the Week 14 slate.
- Browns' Carlos Hyde projected to be a top-15 back in Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Miami's Kenyan Drake (abdomen) a full participant in Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) limited in Raiders' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill believes Dolphins have the 'hunger and desire to win' September 19th, 2018
- Sam Bradford will remain the Cardinals starting quarterback for Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Jack Doyle (hip) not practicing on Wednesday for Indy September 19th, 2018
- Drew Brees navigates Saints past Browns in Week 2 comeback September 17th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara struggles in Saints' win over the Browns September 16th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas catches 12 passes for 89 yards and 2 touchdowns September 16th, 2018
- Cameron Meredith (knee) inactive for New Orleans on Sunday September 16th, 2018
- Ted Ginn Jr. absent from Saints' practice due to knee injury September 12th, 2018
- Michael Thomas (illness) misses Saints' practice Wednesday September 12th, 2018