Saints' Marshon Lattimore (ankle) expected to play against Falcons
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore is expected to play Thursday night against the Atlanta Falcons.
Lattimore's missed the last two games with an ankle injury, but he's finally returned to practice and figures to start on Thursday night. He will step back in for replacement P.J. Williams as he bolsters the Saints' defense and stands a tough matchup for Falcons wideout Julio Jones.
In this week's matchup, our models project Lattimore for 2.1 tackles, 0.5 pass defenses and 0.2 interceptions. The Saints' projected 5.1 FanDuel points still rank outside the top-20 options on the Week 14 slate.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas named 2019 Offensive Player of the Year February 1st, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accumulates 125 yards and a score in Sunday's overtime loss to Minnesota January 5th, 2020
- Antonio Brown works out with New Orleans Friday December 27th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees (knee) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws for 279 yards, 3 scores on Sunday for New Orleans December 23rd, 2019