Saints' Marshon Lattimore (ankle) listed as questionable for Week 13
New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore is questionable to play against the Carolina Panthers, reports The New Orleans Advocate's Joel A. Erickson.
Lattimore sat out Week 12 and was not present at the beginning of Friday's practice session. On the other hand, he was officially listed as limited so it looks like there's a chance he plays. If he plays, it would be a big boost to the Saints' defense, which would be forced to start one of P.J. Williams or De'Vante Harris across from a healthy Ken Crawley.
Through 9 games, Lattimore has 36 tackles, 9 passes defensed and 2 interceptions. He's projected for 2.0 tackles, 0.4 pass defenses and 0.1 interceptions if he's able to play against the Panthers this week.
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) placed on injured reserve September 10th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Saints release Latavius Murray September 7th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) landing on Saints PUP list August 31st, 2021
- Jameis Winston reportedly named Saints' starter August 27th, 2021
- Saints' Adam Trautman's leg injury reportedly expected to be minor August 24th, 2021