Lamar Miller sees 18 touches in Texans' win over Browns
Houston Texans running back Lamar Miller totaled 81 yards on 18 touches in the Week 6 win over the Cleveland Browns.
With the Texans up big early, they split the backfield carries with Miller rushing 15 times while D'Onta Foreman saw 12 carries. Miller finished with 41 rushing yards and 40 receiving yards in Week 6, averaging 4.5 yards per touch.
Our model projected Miller for 12.1 FanDuel points and he finished with 9.6 points on Sunday.
- Chicago's Khalil Mack (ankle) unable to practice on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) practicing in full on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa (ankle) will not play in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (hamstring) participates fully in Wednesday's practice October 17th, 2018
- Browns' Jarvis Landry ranked as WR12 for Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles, PUP) not expected to be activated for Texans Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson turns it over 3 times in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- DeAndre Hopkins reaches the end zone in Texans' win on Sunday October 14th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (chest) playing for Texans October 14th, 2018
- Texans' Keke Coutee (hamstring) will play on Sunday October 13th, 2018
- Lamar Miller (chest) practiced in full on Thursday for Houston October 11th, 2018