Lamar Miller sees 18 touches in Texans' win over Browns
Houston Texans running back Lamar Miller totaled 81 yards on 18 touches in the Week 6 win over the Cleveland Browns.
With the Texans up big early, they split the backfield carries with Miller rushing 15 times while D'Onta Foreman saw 12 carries. Miller finished with 41 rushing yards and 40 receiving yards in Week 6, averaging 4.5 yards per touch.
Our model projected Miller for 12.1 FanDuel points and he finished with 9.6 points on Sunday.
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Ricky Seals-Jones arrested for assault July 18th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Texans sign Benardrick McKinney to a 5-year, $50 million extension June 14th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) progressing as expected in rehab June 14th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) spotted without a brace during minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Texans do not plan to reduce Deshaun Watson's running in 2018 June 9th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018