Bears' Kevin White feared to have a fractured collarbone
Chicago Bears wide receiver Kevin White is believed to have fractured his collarbone in Sunday's Week 1 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
The Bears believe the third-year receiver will require season-ending surgery, just another blow to the former first-round pick. White's injury leaves an already thin receiving corp grasping for straws with Kendall Wright, Deonte Thompson, and Josh Bellamy the top pass catchers remaining. Don't be surprised if Victor Cruz, who was with the team during the preseason, gets brought back this week.
White had caught 2 passes for 6 yards before exiting with the injury.
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) placed on injured reserve September 10th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Saints release Latavius Murray September 7th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) landing on Saints PUP list August 31st, 2021
- Jameis Winston reportedly named Saints' starter August 27th, 2021
- Saints' Adam Trautman's leg injury reportedly expected to be minor August 24th, 2021