Dolphins still don't know when Jordan Cameron (concussion) will be back
Miami Dolphins tight end Jordan Cameron (concussion) is currently without a timetable for return.
It doesn't sound like Cameron received good news after his recent visit to a specialist, and concussions aren't new to him during his sixth-year in the league. He isn't worth holding onto while Dion Sims fills in at tight end for the Dolphins.
There's likely better streaming options than Sims for Week 5, who we project to catch 3 passes for 32 yards and 0.17 touchdowns.
- Condotta: Seattle's Shaquem Griffin considered 'one of the more intriguing bubble players' July 9th, 2020
- Jaguars sign second round pick Laviska Shenault to 4-year contract July 9th, 2020
- Browns sign Jedrick Wills to 4-year deal July 9th, 2020
- Titans, Derrick Henry open to signing new deal before July 15th deadline July 8th, 2020
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert requests trade after months of unproductive talks July 8th, 2020
- Jalen Hurd to be 49ers' 'big slot' receiver July 8th, 2020
- Matt Breida to likely split carries in Miami's backfield June 29th, 2020
- Jordan Howard expected to take Dolphins' goal-line work June 29th, 2020
- Dolphins' Xavien Howard avoids suspension June 18th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa doing 'miraculously well' June 15th, 2020
- Dolphins, rookie Austin Jackson ink four-year deal June 11th, 2020
- Dolphins' Malcolm Perry signs rookie deal June 2nd, 2020