Jaylen Waddle (concussion) absent for Dolphins again on Thursday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Jaylen Waddle (concussion) did not practice on Thursday.
Waddle remained absent from practice on Thursday and is still in the NFL's concussion protocols. At this point, barring a sudden change on Friday, Waddle is unlikely to face the Denver Broncos in Week 3. His absence could result in more targets for Braxton Berrios and tight end Durham Smythe.
The Dolphins are 6.5-point favorites over the Broncos in Week 3. Their implied team total of 27.50 points is tied for the third-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- De'Von Achane (knee) officially out Friday for Dolphins November 24th, 2023
- De'Von Achane (knee) likely out Friday afternoon for Dolphins November 24th, 2023
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (ankle, knee) off final injury report November 23rd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tyreek Hill (hand) limited again Thursday; no injury designation for Friday November 23rd, 2023
- Dolphins' De'Von Achane (knee) officially questionable for Week 12 November 23rd, 2023
- Miami's Tyreek Hill (hand) limited again on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023