Colts' Evan Hull done for season with torn meniscus
Indianapolis Colts rookie running back Evan Hull will miss the remainder of the season with a torn meniscus, reports NFL insider Jordan Schultz.
The Colts placed Hull on the injured reserve last week after he suffered the injury in his NFL debut. Zack Moss completely dominated running back work in Week 2 without Hull, so he seems to be setup for a workhorse role. Deon Jackson and Jake Funk are the other two healthy backs on the active roster. The Colts signed Trey Sermon to the practice squad this week, so he could be promoted to add some depth.
Moss ($6,400) is the RB17 in numberFire's Week 3 rankings and our models project him for 11.4 FanDuel points, with 79.8 rushing yards, 6.1 receiving yards, 0.8 receptions, and 0.43 combined touchdowns. The Colts are 8.5-point underdogs against a Baltimore Ravens team that has a top-10 rush defense in the NFL through two weeks, according to numberFire’s metrics.
- Update: Jalen Hurts (head) back in for Eagles in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jalen Hurts being evaluated for concussion for Eagles in Week 13; Marcus Mariota in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (concussion) questionable to return for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) active for Packers in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Puka Nacua (ribs) back in for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Amari Cooper (concussion) won't return in Week 13 for Cleveland December 3rd, 2023
- Jonathan Taylor (thumb) expected to miss 3-5 weeks for Colts December 3rd, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Alec Pierce (ankle) cleared for Colts' Week 10 game November 12th, 2023
- Colts' Josh Downs (knee) active for Week 10 contest November 12th, 2023