Jets' Aaron Rodgers (ankle) carted to locker room Monday; Zach Wilson in at quarterback
New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers was carted to the locker room during the team's Week 1 game against the Buffalo Bills.
Rodgers suffered an apparent leg injury on the Jets' first drive Monday, and was taken to the medical tent for evaluation. He left the tent on a cart and was replaced by Zach Wilson for the remainder of the drive. He is reportedly questionable to return.
Rodgers was primed for a strong season this year throwing to 2022 first-round pick Garrett Wilson. The Jets' offense has not looked good with Zach Wilson under center in the past.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Allen Lazard officially a healthy Week 12 scratch for Jets November 24th, 2023
- Allen Lazard reportedly inactive Week 12 for Jets November 24th, 2023
- Garrett Wilson (elbow) upgraded Wednesday for Jets November 22nd, 2023
- Garrett Wilson (elbow) limited for Jets to start short week November 21st, 2023
- Rapoport: Tim Boyle taking over as Jets starter Week 12 November 20th, 2023
- Jets' Zach Wilson loses starting job to Tim Boyle November 20th, 2023