Aaron Rodgers adjusting to Jets' leaky offensive line
The Athletic's Zack Rosenblatt notes that new quarterback Aaron Rodgers has been dealing with regular pressure on the edges in New York Jets training camp practices.
Rodgers has been getting in reps with the Jets' offense in training camp, but one pattern has shown up repeatedly: his tackles are letting pressure get to him. There appears to be a true battle for the team's starting tackle gig, though it should be noted that their training camp struggles have come against their own starting defense, which boasts an elite group of pass-rushers. Still, offensive line woes can sink an offense, so this will be worth monitoring this season.
Rodgers is on track to the be the Jets' first solid starter at the position in decades of play, and his presence should be a huge boost to their fantasy studs like Garrett Wilson and Breece Hall. We have him projected for a finish as the QB14 himself for the upcoming year.
- New England's JuJu Smith-Schuster (ankle) limited on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- DeVante Parker (knee) limited for New England on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Patriots' Ezekiel Elliott (thigh) removed from injury report on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) DNP on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Giants will start Tommy DeVito at quarterback in Week 13 December 5th, 2023
- Jets release quarterback Tim Boyle on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Trevor Siemian in at quarterback for Jets in Week 13; Tim Boyle benched December 3rd, 2023
- Jets' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Breece Hall (hamstring) good to go for Jets' Week 13 tilt December 3rd, 2023
- Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to suit up for Jets in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (hamstring) expected to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023