Khiry Robinson (leg) should be ready for Jets' training camp
New York Jets running back Khiry Robinson (leg) is expected to be ready for training camp.
Robinson is still recovering his 2015 broken leg. He’ll be in the mix for a short-yardage role behind Matt Forte when he gets healthy. Zac Stacy (ankle) is also expected to be ready for camp.
Robinson had -0.04 Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt last year, which ranked 39th among the 72 running backs with at least 50 carries in 2015.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jets sign wide receiver Corey Davis to three-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020