Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa has cleared the NFL's concussion protocols.
Tagovailoa had been in protocol since suffering his second concussion of the season in Week 16 versus the Green Bay Packers. According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, the Dolphins are confident Tagovailoa will be 100 percent for next season. Tagovailoa led the league in multiple categories in his third season, including yards per attempt (8.9) and passing touchdown rate (6.3%). The No. 5 overall pick from the 2020 draft will celebrate his 25th birthday in March.
Among the 47 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs this season, Tua averaged the third-most Passing Net Expected Points per attempt (0.29). He yielded 18.4 FanDuel points per game.
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nelson Agholor signing with Ravens for a season March 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Dolphins re-sign running back Jeff Wilson to 2-year contract March 14th, 2023
- Raheem Mostert re-signs with Dolphins on 2-year deal March 14th, 2023
- Dolphins sign Mike White to two-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Dolphins pick up Tua Tagovailoa's fifth-year option March 10th, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023