Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) questionable to return against Buffalo
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) is questionable to return to Sunday's Wild Card game against the Buffalo Bills.
What It Means:
Waddle suffered a shoulder injury on a deep pass attempt during the first quarter of Sunday's clash with the Bills. He is officially considered questionable to return.
Waddle caught 0 passes on 2 targets before exiting the game.
Source: Adam Schefter, ESPN
Recent NFL Player News
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
Recent Miami Dolphins Player News
- Dolphins re-sign running back Jeff Wilson to 2-year contract March 14th, 2023
- Raheem Mostert re-signs with Dolphins on 2-year deal March 14th, 2023
- Dolphins sign Mike White to two-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Dolphins pick up Tua Tagovailoa's fifth-year option March 10th, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023