Tyreek Hill (ankle) questionable to return for Dolphins in Week 18
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Tyreek Hill is considered questionable to return Sunday in the team's Week 18 game against the New York Jets.
Hill is dealing with an ankle injury. As a result, the team has deemed him questionable to return for the final 40-plus minutes of Sunday's must-win contest. Trent Sherfield and River Cracraft should see more work as long as Hill is unavailable.
Before exiting, Hill had 2 catches on 4 targets for 23 yards.
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nelson Agholor signing with Ravens for a season March 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Dolphins re-sign running back Jeff Wilson to 2-year contract March 14th, 2023
- Raheem Mostert re-signs with Dolphins on 2-year deal March 14th, 2023
- Dolphins sign Mike White to two-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Dolphins pick up Tua Tagovailoa's fifth-year option March 10th, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023