C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) questionable for Jets' Week 18 contest versus Miami
New York Jets tight end C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) is questionable to play in Week 18's game against the Miami Dolphins.
After missing Friday's practice with a hamstring injury, Uzomah's status is currently unknown. Expect Tyler Conklin to play more snaps versus a Miami defense ranked 30th (12.6) in FanDuel points allowed per game to tight ends if Uzomah is inactive.
Uzomah's Week 18 FanDuel salary stands at $4,500.
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nelson Agholor signing with Ravens for a season March 24th, 2023
- Colts reportedly sign wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie on Tuesday March 21st, 2023
- Bills ink running back Damien Harris to one-year deal March 20th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Aaron Rodgers intends to play for Jets March 15th, 2023
- Jets reportedly sign wide receiver Allen Lazard to 4-year deal on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- Dolphins sign Mike White to two-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Jets non-tender running back James Robinson on Friday March 10th, 2023