Mike White (ribs) ruled out for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Dolphins
New York Jets quarterback Mike White (ribs) will not play in in Week 18's contest versus the Miami Dolphins.
White will be held out on Sunday after the Jets' quarterback was ruled out with four broken ribs. In a matchup against a Miami defense allowing 21.0 FanDuel points per game to quarterbacks, Joe Flacco will make his fourth start under center for New York.
Flacco's Week 18 FanDuel salary stands at $6,200.
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Panthers reportedly add wide receiver D.J. Chark on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Nelson Agholor signing with Ravens for a season March 24th, 2023
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Dolphins re-sign running back Jeff Wilson to 2-year contract March 14th, 2023
- Raheem Mostert re-signs with Dolphins on 2-year deal March 14th, 2023
- Dolphins sign Mike White to two-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Dolphins pick up Tua Tagovailoa's fifth-year option March 10th, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023