Cardinals' Robbie Anderson (back) will not return in Week 17
The Arizona Cardinals have ruled out wideout Robbie Anderson (back) for the rest of their Week 17 game against the Atlanta Falcons.
What It Means:
Anderson suffered a back injury in the first half of Sunday's game against the Falcons, and was ruled out after halftime.
Anderson had 1 catch for 13 yards prior to his injury in Week 17.
Source: Darren Urban
Recent NFL Player News
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
Recent Arizona Cardinals Player News
- Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale January 6th, 2023
- Arizona's James Conner (shin/knee) out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) ruled out for Cardinals Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Cardinals' Colt McCoy out for Week 18, David Blough to remain starter January 4th, 2023