Michael Carter (ankle) not on Jets injury report
New York Jets running back Michael Carter is not on the injury report for Week 14 versus the Buffalo Bills.
Carter is set to return after missing Week 13 with an ankle injury. Jets head coach Robert Saleh said rookie Zonovan Knight is "not going anywhere" after back-to-back 100-yard performances, so Carter might be returning to a split backfield or even a complementary role.
The Jets are facing the third-best run defense in the league, according to numberFire's adjusted efficiency metrics, and they are nearly a double-digit dog to the Bills, so it's not an attractive matchup for the backfield. The rookie has been more efficient (0.04 EPA/rush) than Carter (negative-0.12) through two games.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Allen Lazard officially a healthy Week 12 scratch for Jets November 24th, 2023
- Allen Lazard reportedly inactive Week 12 for Jets November 24th, 2023
- Garrett Wilson (elbow) upgraded Wednesday for Jets November 22nd, 2023
- Garrett Wilson (elbow) limited for Jets to start short week November 21st, 2023
- Rapoport: Tim Boyle taking over as Jets starter Week 12 November 20th, 2023
- Jets' Zach Wilson loses starting job to Tim Boyle November 20th, 2023