Michael Carter (ankle) practicing for Jets in full
New York Jets running back Michael Carter (ankle) is a full practice participant on Wednesday.
Carter is set to return from a one-game absence and play in Week 14 versus the Buffalo Bills. Following the emergence of rookie Zonovan Knights over the last two weeks, Carter will have more competition for touches than he did before the injury. Jets head coach Robert Saleh said Knight is "not going anywhere" when asked about the rookie's role moving forward.
The Jets are facing the third-best run defense in the league, according to numberFire's adjusted efficiency metrics, and they are nearly a double-digit dog to the Bills, so it's not an attractive matchup for Carter or Knight. The rookie has been more efficient (0.04 EPA/rush) than Carter (negative-0.12) through two games.
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) returns to Titans practice Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Quentin Johnston (ribs/finger) practicing in full Week 13 for Chargers November 29th, 2023
- Packers' A.J. Dillon (groin) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Houston's Noah Brown (knee) limited on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Jets' Aaron Rodgers (Achilles) designated to return from IR November 29th, 2023
- Allen Lazard officially a healthy Week 12 scratch for Jets November 24th, 2023
- Allen Lazard reportedly inactive Week 12 for Jets November 24th, 2023
- Garrett Wilson (elbow) upgraded Wednesday for Jets November 22nd, 2023
- Garrett Wilson (elbow) limited for Jets to start short week November 21st, 2023
- Rapoport: Tim Boyle taking over as Jets starter Week 12 November 20th, 2023