49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will not return in Week 13
The San Francisco 49ers have ruled out quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo for the remainder of their Week 13 game against the Miami Dolphins.
Garoppolo could be looking at missing multiple weeks just based on the video replay of the injury, which led to the veteran quarterback needing a cart to get to the locker room. Brock Purdy will finish out the game in Garoppolo's stead.
Garoppolo had helped lead the 49ers to four straight wins in their last four games, but will likely miss multiple games with his injury. Purdy's role as the starting quarterback will likely limit the fantasy upside of the entire team.
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (back) expected to play in AFC Championship game Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Josh Johnson being evaluated for concussion in NFC Championship Game, Brock Purdy (elbow) back in January 29th, 2023
- Brock Purdy (elbow) questionable to return for 49ers in Championship Game; Josh Johnson in at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (ankle) out for NFC Championship on Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023