Corey Davis (knee) might return for Jets in Week 11
New York Jets wide receiver Corey Davis (knee) is not practicing on Wednesday, per head coach Robert Saleh.
Davis hasn't been on the field since Week 7, but Saleh says he has a chance to play on Sunday against the New England Patriots. In order for that to happen, Davis will likely need to practice at some point this week. Garrett Wilson and Tyler Conklin will likely be the Jets' top targets if Wilson remains inactive, with Elijah Moore, Braxton Berrios, and Denzel Mims having access to more snaps.
In the last two games without Davis, Wilson led the team with a 27.6% target share (8.0 per game) and Conklin was next at 20.7% (6.0). The Patriots have the No. 1 overall defense and No. 2 pass defense in numberFire's adjusted team metrics.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) questionable for Jets' Week 18 contest versus Miami January 6th, 2023
- Jet starting Joe Flacco at quarterback in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Mike White (ribs) ruled out for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Dolphins January 6th, 2023
- Jets promote quarterback Chris Streveler to active roster, eligible to play in Week 17 December 31st, 2022
- Mike White (ribs) to start at quarterback for Jets in Week 17; Zach Wilson returns to reserves December 26th, 2022
- Zonovan Knight (ankle) will play for Jets Thursday night December 22nd, 2022