Fowler: Minnesota's Alexander Mattison (shoulder) expected to play in Week 6
Minnesota Vikings running back Alexander Mattison (shoulder) is expected to play in Week Six's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Despite his questionable designation with a shoulder injury, Mattison is expected to suit up on Sunday in Miami. In a potential backup role versus a Miami unit allowing 21.3 FanDuel points per game to running backs, our models project Mattison to score 6.3 FanDuel points.
Mattison's projection includes 6.7 rushing attempts for 29.4 yards and 1.5 receptions for 11.5 yards.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Vikings plan to activate Irv Smith (ankle) off injured reserve January 6th, 2023
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) available for Week 11's matchup versus Dallas November 18th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Justin Jefferson (toe) limited in Minnesota's Wednesday practice November 16th, 2022
- Vikings' T.J. Hockenson to 'play a lot' in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. (ankle) expected to miss 8-10 weeks November 1st, 2022