Jarvis Landry (ankle) will play in Saints' Week 4 contest
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Jarvis Landry (ankle) is active for the team's Week 4 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Landry suffered an ankle injury in Week 3 that kept him out of most of that week's tough loss to the Carolina Panthers, but he'll suit up in Week 4 after some limited practices this week. With starting quarterback Jameis Winston (back) sidelined, the Landry will be catching passes from Andy Dalton in today's game.
Our models project Landry, who has a $5,700 salary on FanDuel, to score 7.9 fantasy points against the Vikings. The veteran has mostly played a complimentary role next to Michael Thomas (foot) and rookie Chris Olave since his big Week 1 performance, but could see an uptick of volume in Week 4 with Thomas and running back Alvin Kamara (ribs) inactive.
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Raheem Mostert (knee) limited Wednesday for Dolphins November 30th, 2022
- Eagles' DeVonta Smith (groin) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (knee) returns to Ravens practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Travis Etienne (foot) limited in Jaguars' Wednesday practice November 30th, 2022
- Romeo Doubs (ankle) returns to Packers practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Alvin Kamara (illness) expected to play in Saints' Week 12 game November 27th, 2022
- Andy Dalton will remain Saints' starter Week 11 November 16th, 2022
- Saints' Jarvis Landry (ankle) available for Week 10 November 11th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry (ankle) ruled out for Saints in Week 9 November 7th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry (ankle) questionable for Saints in Week 9 November 5th, 2022
- Saints place Michael Thomas (toe surgery) on injured reserve November 3rd, 2022