Jets' Zach Wilson (knee) cleared to play, will start Week 4
New York Jets quarterback Zach Wilson (knee) will start Week 4's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Wilson has been medically cleared to play and is expected to start Week 4's clash with the Steelers, barring a setback. Wilson missed the first three games of the season due to a knee injury he suffered in the preseason. Joe Flacco will move to the bench with Wilson back under center.
Wilson's Week 4 projection includes 210.7 yards, 1.15 touchdowns, 0.75 interceptions, and 13.8 FanDuel points.
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) not practicing Monday November 28th, 2022
- Josh Allen (elbow) practicing in full for Bills Monday November 28th, 2022
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (concussion) 'trending towards' Week 13 return November 28th, 2022
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) will not return this season November 28th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- James Robinson a healthy scratch for Jets in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Jets' Corey Davis (knee) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Mike White to take over for Jets Week 12 November 23rd, 2022
- Jets benching Zach Wilson versus Bears November 23rd, 2022
- Jets' Corey Davis (knee) ruled out in Week 11 November 18th, 2022