Jaguars' James Robinson (Achilles) expected to be active for Week 1
Jacksonville Jaguars running back James Robinson (Achilles) is expected to play in Week 1's game against the Washington Commanders.
Robinson is expected to play in Week 1, according to Doug Pederson. Nine months removed from a season-ending Achilles injury, it remains to be seen how effective he will be in his first game back. That said, his active status is an excellent sign that he has progressed well in his recovery. Our models expect him to handle 10.5 carries and 1.5 receptions in Week 1.
Robinson's Week 1 projection includes 45.7 rushing yards, 0.33 total touchdowns, and 8.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,200.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) questionable for Jets' Week 18 contest versus Miami January 6th, 2023
- Jet starting Joe Flacco at quarterback in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Mike White (ribs) ruled out for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Dolphins January 6th, 2023
- Jets promote quarterback Chris Streveler to active roster, eligible to play in Week 17 December 31st, 2022
- Mike White (ribs) to start at quarterback for Jets in Week 17; Zach Wilson returns to reserves December 26th, 2022
- Zonovan Knight (ankle) will play for Jets Thursday night December 22nd, 2022