Tom Brady (personal) away from Buccaneers through August 20
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady (personal) will be away from the team until after the second preseason game on August 20 versus the Tennessee Titans.
Buccaneers head coach Todd Bowles said Brady's absence was planned before training camp started and that he's expected to be ready for Week 1 versus the Dallas Cowboys. Blaine Gabbert, Kyle Trask, and Ryan Griffin will handle the quarterback reps while Brady is gone.
Brady is the QB7 in numberFire's preseason rankings. Our models project him for 4,657.8 passing yards, 40.86 touchdowns and 11.1 interceptions this season.
- Rapoport: Dalton Schultz (knee) expects to play in Cowboys' Week 4 matchup versus Washington October 1st, 2022
- Sants promote Latavius Murray to active roster on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Fowler: Kansas City's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) plans to play in Week 4 October 1st, 2022
- Fowler: Arizona's Rondale Moore (hamstring) expects to play in Week 4 October 1st, 2022
- Jameis Winston (back) ruled out for Saints in Week 4 October 1st, 2022
- New England's Jakobi Meyers (knee) ruled out in Week 4 October 1st, 2022
- Cole Beasley elevated to Tampa Bay's active roster on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Julio Jones (knee) game-time decision for Buccaneers in Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 4's matchup versus Kansas City September 30th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (hamstring, rest) DNP on Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (hamstring) back at practice on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Bucs' Julio Jones (knee) inactive in Week 3 September 25th, 2022