Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program
Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Doug Peterson told reporters Monday that running back Travis Etienne (foot) is a "full-go" for the team's offseason program.
Etienne, a first-round pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, missed the entirety of his rookie season after suffering a devastating Lisfranc injury that required surgery. According to Peterson, it now looks like he's on track for a healthy and full offseason program as the Jags prepare for the 2022 season. With teammate James Robinson recovering from a late-season torn Achilles injury, Etienne could be in line for a massive workload in his first real season in the league.
Etienne was incredibly productive alongside teammate Trevor Lawrence in his time at Clemson, totaling double-digit rushing touchdowns in each of his four seasons. In his final two seasons he became a legitimate weapon as a receiver as well, becoming one of Lawrence's top targets in the process. He has true workhorse upside in the Jaguars' new and improved offense for the upcoming season.
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- James Robinson (Achilles) expected to have 'large role' for Jaguars June 21st, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Jaguars re-sign wideout Laquon Treadwell March 21st, 2022
- Jags add receiver Zay Jones to 2022 free agency class March 14th, 2022
- Jags sign tight end Evan Engram to one-year deal March 14th, 2022