Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans
Former Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry signed a deal with the New Orleans Saints on Friday.
Landry was released by the Browns in March, and after exploring free agency, has decided to sign with the Saints. He will join a Saints' wide receiver group that will consistent of Michael Thomas, returning from injury, and rookie first-round draft pick Chris Olave. The big question mark for Landry, and the Saints as a whole, remains who will be under center when the 2022-23 season starts in September.
In 12 games for the Browns last season, Landry caught 52 of 87 targets for 570 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- Saints' Alvin Kamara anticipating 6-game suspension June 24th, 2022
- Jameis Winston (knee) active at Saints OTAs May 26th, 2022
- Saints' Michael Thomas still has "a few hurdles" to climb in return from ankle injury May 6th, 2022
- Saints trade up, select Chris Olave eleventh overall April 28th, 2022
- Saints re-sign receiver Tre'Quan Smith March 28th, 2022
- Saints and quarterback Jameis Winston agree to two-year contract March 21st, 2022