Cincinnati's C.J. Uzomah (knee) DNP in Thursday's practice
Cincinnati Bengals tight end C.J. Uzomah (knee) did not practice on Thursday.
Uzomah was the only Bengals listed as a non-participant as he recovers from his knee injury suffered during their AFC Championship victory. Expect Drew Sample to see more snaps at tight end against a Los Angeles Rams allowing 12.1 fantasy points per game to the position during the regular season if Uzomah is out.
During Cincinnati's win against the Chiefs, Sample produced one reception for four yards on a 90% offensive snap percentage.
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (hamstring) not expected to play in preseason August 12th, 2022
- Falcons' Drake London (knee) exits preseason game early August 12th, 2022
- Miles Sanders regressing as pass-catcher for Eagles August 12th, 2022
- George Pickens shining at Steelers camp August 12th, 2022
- 49ers pay tribute to Trey Sermon at training camp August 12th, 2022
- Cardinals: Zach Ertz progressing with calf injury August 12th, 2022
- Jets' Zach Wilson suffers knee injury in preseason clash with Eagles August 12th, 2022
- Schefter: Jets reportedly add offensive tackle Duane Brown August 11th, 2022
- Breece Hall displaying "the most juice" among Jets backs August 8th, 2022
- Jets sign rookie Breece Hall to four-year deal July 19th, 2022
- Breece Hall ahead of Michael Carter in Jets' backfield June 24th, 2022
- Hughes: Breece Hall 'is the lead back' for Jets' backfield committee with Michael Carter June 22nd, 2022