Randall Cobb (core) expects to play for Packers versus 49ers
Green Bay Packers wide receiver (core surgery) Randall Cobb expects to play on Saturday in the Divisional Round versus the San Francisco 49ers.
Cobb was activated from injured reserve earlier this week and he will be available for the first time since suffering a core injury in Week 12 and undergoing surgery. Marques Valdes-Scantling (back) is doubtful, so Cobb could absorb some of those targets.
numberFire's models project Cobb for 4.8 targets and 7.8 FanDuel points versus the 49ers. In Weeks 4-7 when MVS was sidelined, Cobb registered a 10.4% target share, including 12.0% of deep targets and 18.2% of red zone targets.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Packers reportedly sign wide receiver Sammy Watkins to 1-year deal on Thursday April 14th, 2022
- Robert Tonyan (ACL) re-signs with Packers on one-year contract March 20th, 2022
- Packers assign franchise tag on Davante Adams on Tuesday March 8th, 2022
- Aaron Rodgers staying with Packers for 4 years, $200 million March 8th, 2022
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers narrowing down choices for 2022 destination March 6th, 2022
- Packers "prepared to go all in for" re-signing Aaron Rodgers February 13th, 2022