Jets' Braxton Berrios (thigh) likely out Week 18
New York Jets wide receiver Braxton Berrios (thigh bruise) is not expected to play Week 18 versus the Buffalo Bills, per head coach Robert Saleh.
Saleh said it's "not looking good at all" for Berrios to play in the Jets' last game of the season. Berrios has drawn 10-plus targets twice in the last four weeks and he has 18 over the last two. Jamison Crowder figures to command most of the target from Zach Wilson on Sunday.
numberFire's models currently project Berrios for 5.0 targets if he can tough it out while Crowder is projected for 6.5 looks.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Jets select running back Breece Hall at No. 36 after trade with Giants April 29th, 2022
- Jets draft Garrett Wilson tenth overall April 28th, 2022
- Tight end C.J. Uzomah to sign three-year contract with Jets March 14th, 2022
- Jets re-sign receiver Braxton Berrios to two-year deal March 14th, 2022
- Jets sign wide receiver Corey Davis to three-year deal March 15th, 2021