Giants' Mike Glennon to undergo season-ending wrist surgery
New York Giants quarterback Mike Glennon will undergo season-ending wrist surgery, leaving Jake Fromm to start in the team's Week 18 game against the Washington Football Team.
Glennon had one of the league's worst-ever performances in Week 17's embarrassing loss to the Chicago Bears, but perhaps his wrist injury can explain some of his terrible performance; Glennon and the Giants finished with negative ten (-10) passing yards. Fromm wasn't much better in his sole start this season, but will hopefully be able to push the ball forward in Week 18.
Fromm will get to take on an injury-softened Football Team defense in Week 18, but will be without some of his key playmakers. He should be pretty far off of anyone's fantasy radar except in deep superflex formats.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Austin Slater sitting for San Francisco Sunday May 8th, 2022
- Giants decline Daniel Jones' 2023 option April 28th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney arrives to Giants' voluntary workouts April 25th, 2022
- Giants reportedly looking to trade Kadarius Toney April 24th, 2022
- Rapoport: Saquon Barkley not expected to be traded by Giants March 6th, 2022
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021