Texans rule out David Johnson (quad) for Week 16
The Houston Texans have ruled out running back David Johnson (quad) for their Week 16 game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Johnson wasn't able to practice during the week while he dealt with a quad injury, so his inactive status this week shouldn't come as much of a surprise. With Johnson sidelined, expect the Texans to make strong use of Rex Burkhead.
Our models project Burkhead, who has a $5,400 salary on FanDuel, to score 10.7 fantasy points against the Chargers.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021