Dolphins put Jaylen Waddle on reserve/COVID list
The Miami Dolphins placed wide receiver Jaylen Waddle on the reserve/COVID list.
The Dolphins' running back room remains depleted due to COVID, but Waddle is the only receiver to be placed on the list. DeVante Parker and Mike Gesicki should see larger target shares if Waddle can't get cleared by Sunday's Week 15 matchup with the New York Jets. Albert Wilson, Mack Hollins, Isaiah Ford, and Preston Williams are Miami's other receivers after Parker.
numberFire's models currently project Waddle for a team-high 7.7 targets on Sunday. The Jets have the worst pass defense in the NFL, according to our schedule-adjusted metrics.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Bills sign Duke Johnson Jr. to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Dolphins sign Raheem Mostert to one-year deal March 17th, 2022
- Free agent quarterback Teddy Bridgewater intends to sign one-year deal with Miami March 14th, 2022