Packers' Aaron Jones (knee) active for Week 12
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones (knee) will be active for the team's Week 12 game against the Los Angeles Rams, Tom Pelissero reports.
Jones was reported to be a game-time call for the Packers in Week 12, but was pushing to play last night and has now apparently done enough for the team to clear him for today's game. He's at risk for seeing a reduced workload as the Packers head towards their Week 13 bye.
Jones, who has a $7,000 salary on FanDuel, will likely split carries with A.J. Dillon in Week 12. Our models project him to finish with 7.7 fantasy points against the Rams.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Packers reportedly sign wide receiver Sammy Watkins to 1-year deal on Thursday April 14th, 2022
- Robert Tonyan (ACL) re-signs with Packers on one-year contract March 20th, 2022
- Packers assign franchise tag on Davante Adams on Tuesday March 8th, 2022
- Aaron Rodgers staying with Packers for 4 years, $200 million March 8th, 2022
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers narrowing down choices for 2022 destination March 6th, 2022
- Packers "prepared to go all in for" re-signing Aaron Rodgers February 13th, 2022