Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin) expected to play in Week 12
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin) is expected to play in the team's Week 12 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Peoples-Jones was expected to fill an important role for the Browns after the team parted ways with Odell Beckham earlier this season, but has been limited to just two of the team's past four games while he nurses a groin injury. The recurring nature of the injury is certainly concerning, but he seems to be getting healthier as time goes by.
Peoples-Jones, who has a $5,300 salary on FanDuel, could be stepping into a high-volume role in the Browns offense with Jarvis Landry (knee) struggling to play through an injury of his own. The athletic receiver is averaging a hyper-efficient 14.35 yards per target so far this season, and is projected for 7.6 fantasy points.
- Jimmy Garoppolo (thumb/shoulder) not listed on 49ers' Divisional Round injury report January 20th, 2022
- Titans deciding Derrick Henry (foot) status Friday January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) present at Buccaneers practice, still DNP January 20th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) in pads at Buccaneers practice January 20th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) doubtful for Packers January 20th, 2022
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Browns expect Baker Mayfield back as starter in 2022 January 11th, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (ankle) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Nick Chubb (ribs) available for Browns' Week 18 contest against Cincinnati January 7th, 2022
- Cleveland's David Njoku (shoulder) questionable for Week 18's game against Bengals January 7th, 2022
- Kareem Hunt (ankle) questionable for Browns Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Kareem Hunt (ankle) practicing for Browns in Week 18 January 6th, 2022