Packers' Aaron Jones (knee) practicing again on Friday, questionable for Week 12
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones (knee) was limited at practice on Friday and is questionable for Week 12's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Jones was will finish the week with his third consecutive limited practice as he looks to make his return from an MCL injury he suffered in Week 10. His status for Sunday is still up in the air as the Packers may choose to rest him through their Week 13 bye. If Jones is active, our models expect him to handle 7.3 carries and 1.7 receptions against the Rams.
Jones' Week 12 projection includes 35.6 rushing yards, 12.7 receiving yards, 0.36 touchdowns, and 7.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Demovsky: Packers 'are planning to start Aaron Rodgers' in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Packers' Davante Adams expecting to sit early Week 18 January 6th, 2022
- Randall Cobb (core) returns to Packers practice Thursday December 30th, 2021
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling activated off reserve/COVID list December 29th, 2021
- Packers place Marquez Valdes-Scantling on COVID list December 21st, 2021
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) active for Week 15 December 19th, 2021