Bears put Jimmy Graham on COVID-19 list
The Chicago Bears placed tight end Jimmy Graham on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Graham has only played 30.1% of the Bears offensive snaps this season, so his absence won't impact the passing game too much, but it could allow Cole Kmet to run a few more routes. He is playing 82.0% of the snaps and running routes on 80.4% of passing plays when on the field.
Kmet is the TE13 in numberFire's Week 7 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 4.7 targets on Sunday. The Buccaneers are ranked 24th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the tight end position, but they are allowing the ninth-fewest Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play this season.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 18's matchup against Vikings January 7th, 2022
- Bears put Justin Fields on COVID list January 6th, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 17's game against Giants December 31st, 2021
- Justin Fields (ankle) practicing for Bears December 29th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson activated from reserve/COVID list December 27th, 2021
- Bears rule out Justin Fields (ankle) for Week 16 December 26th, 2021