Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (quad) expected to play versus Football Team in Week 6
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill (quad) is expected to play in the team's Week 6 game against the Washington Football Team.
Hill has been dealing with a deep quad bruise since the team's Week 5 Sunday night game against the Buffalo Bills, but it seems like the team is just keeping their superstar off of his feet for as long as possible before their Week 6 game against the Football Team. If he suits up he should be close to a full-go.
Always a threat to rip off huge gains in the passing game, Hill has an enticing matchup against a Football Team defense allowing the third-most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers per game (37.2) this season. Hill has a $8,700 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 17.1 fantasy points in Week 6.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (knee) returning for Week 11 November 21st, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (knee) activated, expected to start for Chiefs in Week 11 November 20th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (knee) uncertain for Week 11 clash with Cowboys November 17th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (knee) expected back for Chiefs Week 11 November 15th, 2021
- Odell Beckham reportedly a "few days away" from a decision November 10th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (knee) returns to practice on Wednesday November 10th, 2021