Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson (ankle) did not participate in Thursday's practice.
Jefferson's second missed practice was a surprise after Minnesota's star receiver said he would participate on Thursday morning. The 22-year old will likely need at least a limited session on Friday if he is going to suit up against a Carolina Panthers' unit rated third in pass defense per numberFire's power rankings.
Jefferson's current Week 6 projection includes 5.6 receptions for 80.6 yards on 8.5 targets.
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb (concussion) participating in full ahead of Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook dealing with dislocated shoulder November 29th, 2021
- Rapoport: Vikings' Dalvin Cook dislocated shoulder, to undergo MRI Monday November 28th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (shoulder) ruled out for Vikings for rest of Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (personal conduct policy) expects to play Week 10 November 10th, 2021
- Vikings place Patrick Peterson (hamstring) on IR October 18th, 2021