Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (ankle) DNP on Wednesday
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson (ankle) did not participate in Wednesday's practice.
Jefferson's ankle injury will be more concerning if he is unable to practice before Friday's Week 6 injury report. In a difficult matchup against a Carolina Panthers' unit rated third in pass defense, our models currently project Jefferson to score 13.7 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,900.
Jefferson's Week 6 projection includes 5.6 receptions for 81.1 yards on 8.6 targets.
- Glazer: Browns' Baker Mayfield also dealing with fractured shoulder October 21st, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (groin) DNP on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Denver's Teddy Bridgewater (foot) available for Thursday's Week 7 matchup against Cleveland October 21st, 2021
- Noah Fant (foot) officially cleared for Broncos Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Odell Beckham (shoulder) reportedly active for Browns Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) practicing Thursday for Saints October 21st, 2021
- Vikings place Patrick Peterson (hamstring) on IR October 18th, 2021
- Kirk Cousins throws for 373 yards, 3 scores in Vikings' win October 17th, 2021
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (foot) cleared for Week 6 October 15th, 2021
- Justin Jefferson (ankle) good to go for Vikings against Panthers October 15th, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) removed from Vikings injury report October 15th, 2021
- Adam Thielen (foot) not practicing with Vikings on Thursday October 14th, 2021