Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery
Denver Broncos EDGE Bradley Chubb is undergoing arthroscopic surgery Wednesday, according to Field Yates of ESPN.
Chubb left Sunday's win over the Jacksonville Jaguars early due to the ankle injury that plagued him during the offseason. And he'll now go under the knife to remove the bone spur that is causing the pain. A public timetable has not been released regarding when Chubb may be back on the field, but he can safely be expected to miss at least a few games.
Chubb had just one tackle before exiting due to injury.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Denver's Drew Lock (shoulder) active for Week 18's game against Kansas City January 8th, 2022
- Broncos activate Jerry Jeudy from COVID list January 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) placed on injured reserve January 5th, 2022
- Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) remains idle at Broncos practice January 4th, 2022
- Update: Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) returns to Week 17 game January 2nd, 2022
- Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) questionable to return; Brett Rypien in at quarterback January 2nd, 2022