Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3
Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (ankle) is questionable for the team's Week 3 game against the Miami Dolphins.
Carr took a beating in the team's Week 2 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers, but head coach Jon Gruden sounded optimistic about the quarterback's availability for Week 3, saying "I think he's going to be able to play." The still-undefeated Raiders have been frustrating to watch to start the 2021 NFL season, but Derek Carr currently leads the league with 817 passing yards ahead of Monday Night Football.
Carr has started the season off on a tear, with performances of 25 and 24.18 fantasy points respectively despite playing two of the strongest projected defenses in the league. We currently have him projected for 17.79 fantasy points in Week 3 as the team takes on a Dolphins team that could be missing quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (ribs).
- Nico Collins (hip) questionable for Houston's Week 12 contest against Jets November 26th, 2021
- Hunter Henry (neck) questionable for New England in Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (neck) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (rib, finger) questionable for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Rhamondre Stevenson (knee) questionable for Patriots' Week 12 matchup November 26th, 2021
- Mike Evans (back) not listed on Tampa Bay's Week 12 injury report November 26th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller diagnosed with strained IT band, avoids major damage November 26th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) scheduled for MRI on Friday November 26th, 2021
- Darren Waller (knee) ruled out for Cowboys for Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Darren Waller (knee) questionable to return for Raiders on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Hunter Renfrow (ankle) limited on Wednesday November 10th, 2021
- DeSean Jackson signing with Las Vegas Raiders November 8th, 2021