K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets
Denver Broncos wide receiver K.J. Hamler will join Courtland Sutton and Tim Patrick in three-wide sets with Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined.
Jeudy will miss at least the next three games after the Broncos placed him on injured reserve Tuesday. Hamler ran 20 pass routes in Week 1 and caught 3 passes on 4 targets for 41 yards. He averaged 12.7 yards per catch as a rookie and added 40 yards on the ground. The Broncos face a Jacksonville Jaguars defense in Week 2 that gave up 132 yards to Brandin Cooks and allowed Tyrod Taylor to throw for 291 yards and 2 touchdowns.
numberFire's models project Hamler for 5.3 targets and 7.7 FanDuel points versus the Jaguars. He has a $5,500 salary on the Week 2 main slate. Jacksonville allowed the seventh-most Passing Net Expected Points per dropback in the first week of the season.
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021