Mark Ingram expected to feature heavily in Texans' ground game
Houston Texans running back Mark Ingram is expected to lead the team's ground game, according to NFL Network's James Palmer.
According to Palmer, the Texans are planning to operate a run-heavy offense this season with Mark Ingram and Phillip Lindsay expected to split the majority of the carries. David Johnson and Rex Burkhead are expected to be mixed in behind that primary duo. Our models expect Ingram to handle 8.5 touches against the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 1.
Ingram's Week 1 projection includes 32.6 rushing yards, 0.27 touchdowns, 7.3 receiving yards, and 6.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,700.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Tre'Quan Smith (chest) returns to Saints practice January 6th, 2022
- Mark Ingram (knee) on track for Saints in Week 18 January 6th, 2022
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) out for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) considered unlikely to play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Saints' Taysom Hill activated from reserve/COVID list on Wednesday December 29th, 2021