Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve
The Jacksonville Jaguars placed rookie running back Travis Etienne on season-ending injured reserve with a Lisfranc injury.
Etienne will have to wait until the 2022 season to make his NFL debut after he injured his foot in the Saints' second preseason game. James Robinson is the favorite to lead the Jaguars in touches and Carlos Hyde could also carve out a role for himself. Etienne's injury may result in additional targets and backfield work for Laviska Shenault.
Robinson is now the RB23 in numberFire's fantasy rankings and our models project him for 248.9 carries, 1,085.8 rushing yards, 45.3 receptions (59.7 targets), 323.4 receiving yards, and 9.33 combined touchdowns. Hyde is the RB55 and projected for 83.0 receptions with 20.3 receptions (28.2 targets).
- Chase Claypool (toe) not listed on Steelers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2021
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (groin) officially ruled out for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) questionable for Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Seattle's Alex Collins (abdomen) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Schefter: Saints' Taysom Hill (finger) 'will try to play through the injury' December 3rd, 2021
- David Johnson (illness, thigh) questionable for Houston in Week 13 December 3rd, 2021
- Jacksonville's James Robinson (heel) questionable for Week 13's game against Rams December 3rd, 2021
- James Robinson (heel, knee) downgraded Thursday for Jaguars December 2nd, 2021
- Jaguars place Dan Arnold (MCL) on injured reserve November 29th, 2021
- Jags rule out Dan Arnold (knee) for rest of Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Jags' Dan Arnold (knee) questionable to return in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- James Robinson (heel/knee) not listed on Jacksonville's Week 12 injury report November 26th, 2021