Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown (knee) did not practice on Wednesday.
According to head coach Bruce Arias, Brown's status is day-to-day after the veteran was unable to participate in Wednesday's practice. Expect Tyler Johnson and Scotty Miller to see more snaps against a stingy Packers' secondary allowing 25.5 FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this regular season if Brown is limited or sidelined on Sunday.
Brown's current projection includes 4.2 receptions for 46.4 yards on 6.6 targets.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Cameron Brate (back) questionable for Super Bowl LV February 5th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) practices in full Thursday February 4th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antoine Winfield says ankle 100 percent for Super Bowl February 4th, 2021