Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) active for Sunday's showdown with Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones (quad, finger) is available for Sunday night's showdown with the New Orleans Saints.
Jones was considered a game-time decision and is now officially active. It remains to be seen exactly how healthy he is, or what his expected workload split with teammate Leonard Fournette will be. Our models expect Jones to handle 6.9 carries and 1.1 receptions against the Saints.
Jones' projection against the Saints includes 30.7 rushing yards, 7.9 receiving yards, 0.31 touchdowns, and 6.2 FanDuel points.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Cameron Brate (back) questionable for Super Bowl LV February 5th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) practices in full Thursday February 4th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antoine Winfield says ankle 100 percent for Super Bowl February 4th, 2021