Tennessee's Rodger Saffold (ankle) absent on Thursday
Tennessee Titans offensive guard Rodger Saffold (ankle) did not practice on Thursday.
According to the Titans' website, Saffold "plans to play" in Sunday's Wildcard matchup against the Baltimore Ravens despite consecutive non-participations. His presence would be a big boost to Tennessee's ground attack after the 32-year old registered Pro Football Focus' 11th highest rating at the guard position with a 74.5 run blocking grade.
numberFire's models currently project Derrick Henry to rush for 108.0 yards on 21.2 attempts.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Rodger Saffold (ankle) not listed on Titans' Wild Card injury report against Baltimore January 8th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee/hand) available for Wild Card clash with Ravens January 8th, 2021
- Tennessee's Rodger Saffold (ankle) absent on Thursday January 7th, 2021
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) absent on Thursday December 24th, 2020
- Tennessee's Corey Davis flames Lions for 110 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 15 December 21st, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry accumulates 152 yards and 1 score in Week 15's win over Lions December 21st, 2020