Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald (groin) is inactive for the team's Week 17 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
There were reports that Fitzgerald could try to suit up for his team and play through the injury, but it seems the team wasn't comfortable enough with his health for today's game. With Fitzgerald and Christian Kirk (COVID-19) out today, the Cardinals may have to resort to KeeSean Johnson and Andy Isabella behind DeAndre Hopkins.
Fitzgerald's absence could even skew the Cardinals' passing game even more toward Hopkins, who has averaged 10 targets per game this season. Our models currently project the star, who has a, $8,200 salary on FanDuel, to score 14.1 fantasy points.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cards' Chase Edmonds (hip) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals "not optimistic" Larry Fitzgerald (groin) will play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021